Pages

Just Google It!

Thursday 29 April 2010

Poems from the past

I Love To Write 


I love to write
        to write about everything
But sometimes its hard
        to write about the things that are on my mind


I love words
        Words that rhyme
It's not always easy 
        and sometimes it takes time


I think allot
        Allot about everything
Life and death, religion and God
        Love and Hatred.


There're many things I'd like to change
        many things that should be changed
But I'm one in a billion
        and thinking is not enough


I've seen many things
        I've lived my live to the limit
And now I'm sitting here... reminiscing
        Contemplating about the good and the bad times
Thinking about all the wrong and rights
        And writing all this nonsense (rubbish)

That's how much i love to write.
(19/01/2007)


My First Love

My first love, how could I forget you?
My only love, so pure and true

Your the one I think about the most
Your the one I worry about allot

Your the one I dream about each night
How I wish you'd be here, holding me tight

Not a day goes bye in which I don't look back
At those days where I could have held your hand

There's not a day when I'm not filled with regret
For not telling you how much you really meant

But I wonder if it would have changed the way -
I think about you every day...

After all these years, I'd give the world
To know what it's like to be your girl

I still love you for whatever it means
And I shall always love you for as long as I breathe... 

(01/11/2008)

A War With No Purpose


A war with no purpose, we mourn and We cry
For the loved ones lost, for all the lost happy times.

A war that has no meaning, nor a justified reason
It has not brought any good, but only spread evil

A war with no purpose creates a life full of fears
hearts become stones and eyes no longer shed tears

A war with no purpose,
a battle between BROTHERS
we say we're ONE PEOPLE
but a leader CAN'T be ONE
as we DON'T see him as equal
NOR do we another

But we are the future and we shall protect our seeds
Time wont heal our wounds, but it shall make us stop bleeding!

We are the future and our country's only hope
And God will help us, if we help ourselves

My strenght might weaken, but hope remains strong
To one day return to where i was born

There is no place like home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message - share your random thought and opinion