Pages

Just Google It!

Sunday 2 May 2010

Crazy Dreams

“Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.” - Marsha Norman

Have you ever had one of those dreams that don't feel like dreams? Well i have:

For some reason I was really tired this afternoon but I didn't really want to go and have lie down just yet, so I kept on reading this article. After trying to fight off sleep for quite a while , I soon found myself dozing off into the world where everything is possible.


I was in my sitting-room on the sofa and I just looked up, at nothing in particular and it felt like I was concentrating with my eyes. All of a sudden snow started to fall. Was I really making snow fall just by looking screw-faced? It seemed so. I tried again and snow started to fall around me once more.


Soon enough i started to figure out how to make money with my new found 'magic-trick'. Then I would go to poor countries where they would melt the snow and tadaa- now they had fresh and clean water.
It didnt feel like I was a super-hero at all and in my dream I was more amazed at my abilities to produce snow from scratch than all the other people were. When I opened my eyes I looked around with the feeling of relief as I was telling myself 'that everything was alright and i havent lost my specail skill'. I don't really know why I woke up and i know some of you are going to laugh, but I really believed that I could make snow appear out of nowhere for at least the first half an hour after I woke up.
It just felt so real.

I do believe that dreams have a purpose. It may only be just for the reason to help our brain process the events that day, but i also believe that there also is another profound reason for why we dream.
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."   - Anatole France
I wonder what my 'crazy dream' says about me? What story does it tell about me?

Share your crazy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message - share your random thought and opinion